U.S. Marines with Marine Aerial Refueler Transport Squadron (VMGR) 252 fly a KC-130J Hercules and fire AGM-114 Hellfire missiles near Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, California, Aug. 31, 2022. VMGR-252 trained in close-air support by using the Harvest Hercules Airborne Weapons Kit. VMGR-252 is a subordinate unit of 2nd Marine Aircraft Wing, the aviation combat element of II Marine Expeditionary Force.
This video contains the following:
- U.S. Marines equipping AGM-114 Hellfire missiles to a KC-130J Hercules
- U.S. Marines flying a KC-130J Hercules
- U.S. Marines firing AGM-114 hellfire missiles and AGM-176 Griffin missiles
- U.S. Marines arming AGM-176 Griffin missiles in a KC-130J Hercules
- U.S. Marines operating the AN/AAQ-30 target sight system in a KC-130J Hercules
Credit Video: US Military Power
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.